Miriam is a recognized expert in WordPress web development and online marketing. She is frequently invited to lecture at conferences around the country and is known in the online marketing community as a forward thinking member with a keen ability to come up with solutions for complex online marketing challenges.
illuminea’s expertise is in designing and developing the ideal web presence and promotional strategy for our wide array of clients.
Here is a partial list of the conferences and events where Miriam has spoken:
- MEGAComm, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012. You can view the Presentation: Blogging for Excellence slides, You can watch the 2011 interview with Miriam Schwab by Alan Weinkrantz.
- SMX / SphinnCon, 2010, 2011, 2012 You can watch the session “Social is SEO” or view the presentation slides here. You can watch the session ”Loving Raven Tools“ or view the presentation slides here.
- Kishor Professional Jewish Women’s Conference, 2010, 2011
- The Future of Non-Profit Summit, 2011 You can watch Miriam Schwab‘s session.
- Israel Translators Association Conference, 2011
- WordCamp Jerusalem 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 - Miriam organized WordCamp Jerusalem 2010 and 2011.
Miriam also spoke at Affilicon, Elephant conference, ISOC Israel conference, Pradler Institute private workshop, SSVN private workshop, MEET Alumni Conference in Istanbul, Jerusalem Web Professionals meetup expert panel, Jerusalem Women’s Networking event, Gvahim meetup, social media workshop for the Westbury Group in Budapest, Presentense fellows event, Machon Tal, WordPress meetup at Microsoft headquarters in Israel, Svoibiz workshop on social media, e10 Global Entrepreneurship week event on bootstrapping your business, an Amutot workshop on social media, and more.
Watch more of illuminea’s videos on YouTube.