Announcing Corporate Blogging and Social Media Seminar in Jerusalem
I’m excited to announce the launch of a new course I’m giving on blogging and social media marketing strategies.
About the course
The new web, also known as web 2.0, is changing the way we communicate. With people spending more and more time online as active participants in the consumption and generation of content, companies and brands who wish to engage with online customers must adopt a new way of thinking.
“Corporate Blogging and Social Media” is a 3-day seminar that will take place on Thursday June 5, June 12, and June 19, 2008. During the course, you’ll gain a solid background in blogging and social media, start your own blog and write and optimize your first post for social media and search engines. We’ll also cover the following:
- How an effective blogging strategy can be an amazing way to market your brand and/or company
- How to set up and promote a blog with the various social media tools available
- Creating and monitoring an online social media profile that delivers results.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) basics for better blogging
- Digital PR/PR 2.0 – moving beyond the conventional press release to the Social Media Press Release
Where and what?
The courses will take place at Beit Shmuel in Jerusalem, conveniently located off of King David Street, near the David Citadel Hotel. Each day will begin at 9 am, and continue until 6 pm, with short breaks and a lunch break. Participants will receive printed material as well as access to a password protected part resource section on the illuminea site. Refreshments and a dairy lunch are included in the cost.
Find out more about the course, and see the agenda, click here
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com, or at (02) 566-0297.
You might also like
- Learn about mobile SEO at SMX Israel…next week!
- How to add semantic data to your WordPress site in 20 minutes or less – my talk at WordSesh 2013
- I got to talk about the future of WordPress for two hours, and it was awesome. #WPThinkTank
- WordPress for startups: what you need to know to make the most of it