We’ve received a lot of requests for an SEO course and so we’ve put together a One Day Seminar on “SEO – The Fundamentals of Optimizing your Site for Search”.
To register, click here.
SEO – The Fundamentals of Optimizing your Site for Search
Search engine optimization – a term that sounds so huge, it can be hard to know where to start. In this course, we will go through the most important things that you must know in order to prepare your site and web presence for better rankings, and what you must do in order to work to achieve them.
The seminar will cover:
- On-site optimization
- Keyword research
- Content structure
- Good coding practices and how to identify them
- Internal and external linking strategies
- XML Sitemaps
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Tools that will make your life easier
- WordPress tools and plugins that will make your life easier
What to Bring: To get the most out of the course, you will need to bring your own laptop.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Lecturer: Miriam Schwab
This workshop will be taught by Miriam Schwab, the Friendly CEO of illuminea, who is recognized as a leading developer on the WordPress platform and regularly lectures and serves as a web marketing evangelist and resource to the broader internet community.
illuminea has extensive expertise working with companies, non-profits and individuals in developing and designing the ideal web presence and promotion strategy to achieve the best exposure for their businesses and ideas.
Among illuminea’s clients are some of Israel’s leading companies and personalities, including Comverse, Commtouch, Natan Sharansky, and more. Click here to view testimonials from illuminea’s clients.
Here is a list of the conferences and events that Miriam has spoken at:
- SphinnCon 2010, 2011
Kishor Professional Jewish Women’s Conference. June 13, 2011
- The Future of Non-Profit Summit, Feb. 28, 2011 Video of Miriam Schwab speaking.
- Israel Translators Association Conference, February 9, 2011. Program
- WordCamp Jerusalem 2010- organizer and speaker
- WordCamp 2008
- Wordcamp 2007 – moderator
- Techshoret 2007
- Affilicon 2008
- Affilicon 2009
- Marchshoret, Nov. 2, 2008. Presentation is here
- Partnership 2000, Nov. 12, 2008
- Pradler Institute
- SSVN, hosted by IBM on July 8, 2009. Read reviews. Presentation.
- ISOC Israel:How to create a personal brand by using online tools- MP3 of lecture; presentation; article on The Com (Hebrew).
- MEET Alumni Conference, August 4-5, 2009 Istanbul Turkey: “Blogging Secrets: Tips for marketing your business online.”