illuminea’s May 2012 webinar: Google+ Hangouts as a business tool and other useful info
Miriam Schwab gives a monthly lecture series ”Web trends roundup in 1 hour” with an overview of the most important web trends for marketing professionals.
The next free webinar will be on Monday, June 25, 2012 at 10am. Signup and details here.
Topics covered in May’s webinar
Here is an overview of the social media and SEO news that Miriam discussed. Click here to watch the recorded video.
- Google+ Hangouts: features, test drive, business applications
- Consumer surveys: pay per response
- Knowledge Graph
- Penguin updates
- Google Analytics – backlinks
- Updated ad creator
- Google ads vs. Facebook ads
- Close friends
- Facebook marketing classroom
- Social Readers on the fritz – yay!
- New group file sharing feature
- App store
So.cl: Microsoft’s attempt at being part of the social networking scene.
Twitter: New Twitter email design, same measly content
YouTube: How to increase your video upload limit by verifying your account
Pinterest: Flickr integration and Pin via Email. Pinterest is a success in e-Commerce
WordPress: Comprehensive guide to SEO for WordPress; New plugins for managing unlimited WordPress sites.
and much, much more!
watch the May 2012 video
May 2012 slideshow
Join us on June 25
We invite you to join us in-person at illuminea Headquarters in Jerusalem or online via live streaming for our next webinar on Monday, June 25, 2012 at 10am. Signup and details here.
- Google Drive finally launches and other useful info from illuminea’s April 2012 webinar
- Watch illuminea’s Web Trends Roundup for March 2012
- illuminea launches event to share trends about facebook, Pinterest, Google, and more
- How to add semantic data to your WordPress site in 20 minutes or less – my talk at WordSesh 2013
- Talking to the Tel Aviv Writer’s Cafe: 7 tips for marketing yourself with blogs and social media
- Learn about mobile SEO at SMX Israel…next week!