Jeremiah Owyang’s pillar article “The Irrelevant Corporate Website” now in Hebrew
We at illuminea try to encourage our clients to incorporate blogs into their websites since, in our opinion (and in the opinion of many others), the typical corporate website is not as effective as it could be. With content that rarely changes, and little to no engagement with clients and potential clients, traditional corporate websites are little more than online brochures, and do not utilize the power of the medium on which it sits: the web.
Jeremiah Owyang, a Web Strategist with Forrester, wrote a great article on the topic called “The Irrelevant Corporate Website,” explaining why the typical corporate website is increasingly irrelevant in today’s age of fresh new content and cooperation with consumers.
The article was so groundbreaking that it’s been translated into many languages, most recently Hebrew. Omer Rosen did the translation.
- GM expands social media marketing strategy…and sees sales up
- Spam-fighting Israeli company Commtouch launches new corporate blog
- Social Media Secrets – presented at IBM for SSVN event
- Why Peter Shankman will hire a “social media expert”
- Google Drive finally launches and other useful info from illuminea’s April 2012 webinar
- Watch illuminea’s Web Trends Roundup for March 2012