How it works
- Keyword research – first, we conduct extensive keyword research in order to identify the optimum keywords that your site should rank for.
- On-site optimization – while we are conducting the keyword research, we start to put together a report with structural, technological and other changes that should be made to the site to help it rank better. Once the keyword research has been completed, we offer content creation services and can create the content in an optimal manner for the search engines.
- Ongoing content creation (blogging) – constantly adding new, useful, keyword-optimized content to your site/blog can help you rank for many long-tail keywords in your field and significantly increase traffic to your site. In addition, if other site owners and bloggers like what you are writing, they will link to your site thus contributing significantly to our link-building efforts (see below).
- Off-site optimization (link building) – a very important part of getting your site to rank in the search engines is to generate inbound links to your site. By using blogging, social media (read why the changes being made to search engine systems means that social media marketing is more important than ever), and other (kosher) strategies, we continuously work on building up your link equity arond the web.
- Monitoring and maintenance – by analyzing traffic sources, geographical areas of visitors, keywords driving traffic, conversions, and other metrics we can constantly tweak our efforts to improve results.