Watch illuminea’s Web Trends Roundup for March 2012
Recently, we launched a new monthly lecture series to present the most important web trends for marketing professionals.
At the March 2012 Web Trends Webinar, Miriam Schwab, the Friendly CEO of illuminea, spoke about:
Google: Changes to the Google algorithm and semantic search, over-optimizing penalties, new rules for Google Places, new Google Analyics social reports, and that Firefox will use Google’s Secure Search which means even less keyword information in Analytics
Facebook: Facebook timelines for Pages – no more default landing tab…. unless you pay for an ad, Facebook timeline best practices, facebook admin panel changes, facebook Insights now include Mobile referrals, and a new facebook demo tool for ads
We invite you to join us in-person at illuminea Headquarters in Jerusalem or online via live straming for our next 1-hour Webinar on Monday, April 30, 2012 at 10am. Signup and details here.
or view the March 2012 Slideshow on Slideshare.
If you want to find out about future events, sign up to our newsletter (from the sidebar).
- Google Drive finally launches and other useful info from illuminea’s April 2012 webinar
- illuminea’s May 2012 webinar: Google+ Hangouts as a business tool and other useful info
- illuminea launches event to share trends about facebook, Pinterest, Google, and more
- How to add semantic data to your WordPress site in 20 minutes or less – my talk at WordSesh 2013
- Learn about mobile SEO at SMX Israel…next week!
- SMX Israel 2014: the future of mobile SEO is here