The Full Story on Who, What, When and Why
It’s fun to be a revolutionary.
Which is what illuminea has always been since we came into this world in 2006.
Back then, everyone thought that WordPress was a “just for blogs.” illuminea’s founder Miriam Schwab was one of the few people who understood that WordPress had the potential to revolutionize how people built and used their websites.
Until then, a professional, functional website was astronomically expensive and only a tech-head could figure out how to maintain it.
WordPress raised the banner of freedom to create beautiful, feature-rich websites that any Joe can update and maintain. illuminea was among the first to rally to the call.
Of course, nowadays businesses, organizations and web professionals the world over agree that WordPress is the best platform for them. In fact, over 30% of the entire World Wide Web is now built on WordPress. And this is growing exponentially.
As WordPress has risen to the top, so has illuminea. We’ve grown to become one of Israel’s leading web development and marketing firms servicing a wide range of satisfied clients.
We still lead the way with WordPress.
- We are the organizers of Wordcamp Jerusalem, the official WordPress gathering in Israel, which WordPress founder Matt Mullenweg attended in person.
- We are one of only three firms in the Middle East listed in the Code Poet, the official directory of enterprise-level WordPress professionals
- With over 100+ WordPress sites to our name, there are few that can compare to illuminea in terms of experience and expertise with the Web’s leading web development platform.
But that’s not the end of the story.
The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution.
– Hannah Arendt
Not in our case
The WordPress revolution has already been won, but the world of online marketing is still developing and changing faster than you can say: “the next big thing.”
Lots of folks feel intimidated by the successive waves of innovation that regularly shape and reshape the Web, including:
- Mobile design and marketing
- Effective Use of Social Media
- Security and protection from hackers
- Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimizations
At illuminea, they’re our bread and butter.
No one knows what the future will hold online. But at illuminea, we have always anticipated the trends of tomorrow.
We look forward to a bright future helping our clients achieve their goals online.
What are your online goals?