Recently, we launched a new monthly lecture series to present the most important web trends for marketing professionals.
Please join us at our next free WEBINAR: ”Latest Web Trends in 1 Hour” on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10am. Signup and details here.
At the April 2012 Web Trends Webinar, Miriam Schwab, the Friendly CEO of illuminea, spoke about:
- Google Webmaster tools keeping data for 90 days
- Keep a close on your Google account with activity reports
- Need more space in your inbox? Sort emails by size with a Google Spreadsheet script
- How Google Penguin updates affecting sites
- Google Drive finally launching but not with iPhone access
- Google+ gets a new design, as if that’ll make more people join…
- You can now email people’s message box based on their profile URL. Good for stalkers…
- Download IP addresses to see who’s been logged into your account
- Timeline Checklist – a list with useful tools for optimizing your timeline
- Fancy graphs for Facebook engagement since the launch of timelines
- Facebook ads that link to internal Facebook pages perform better, and are cheaper.
- People You May Know feature
- Targeted updates
- Follower stats
- iPad app which represents a general trend of people moving away from apps and more toward specialized mobile and tablet sites
- Overview of ad options and prices
- Partner program allows you to put ads on your videos and do revenue share with YouTube
We also discussed: Pinterest, WordPress stats – over 72.4 million sites built on WP, Klout, Wajam, Sociabell, joliprint, and secure.me.
We invite you to join us in-person at illuminea Headquarters in Jerusalem or online via live straming for our next 1-hour Webinar on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10am. Signup and details here.
Watch the April 2012 web trends lecture video
We apologize for the quality of the video. To see the accompanying presentation, go here
April 2012 Slideshow on Slideshare.