Recently, we launched a new monthly lecture series to present the most important web trends for marketing professionals.
At the April 2012 Web Trends Webinar, Miriam Schwab, the Friendly CEO of illuminea, spoke about:
- Google Webmaster tools keeping data for 90 days
- Keep a close on your Google account with activity reports
- Need more space in your inbox? Sort emails by size with a Google Spreadsheet script
- How Google Penguin updates affecting sites
- Google Drive finally launching but not with iPhone access
- Google+ gets a new design, as if that’ll make more people join…
- You can now email people’s message box based on their profile URL. Good for stalkers…
- Download IP addresses to see who’s been logged into your account
- Timeline Checklist – a list with useful tools for optimizing your timeline
- Fancy graphs for Facebook engagement since the launch of timelines
- Facebook ads that link to internal Facebook pages perform better, and are cheaper.
- People You May Know feature
- Targeted updates
- Follower stats
- iPad app which represents a general trend of people moving away from apps and more toward specialized mobile and tablet sites
- Overview of ad options and prices
- Partner program allows you to put ads on your videos and do revenue share with YouTube
We also discussed: Pinterest, WordPress stats – over 72.4 million sites built on WP, Klout, Wajam, Sociabell, joliprint, and secure.me.
We invite you to join us in-person at illuminea Headquarters in Jerusalem or online via live straming for our next 1-hour Webinar on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10am. Signup and details here.