Upon completion of your SEO site audit, you will receive a written report with all our findings and recommendations for improvement.
The SEO site audit does not include implementation of our recommendations. However, we of course provide ongoing SEO services for an additional monthly fee and we would be happy to do the implementation for you.
Otherwise, the reports that we provide are very clear and together with the review session with us after the audit, your development or web admin team will be able to implement our recommendations themselves.
Our site audits include but are not limited to the following areas of analysis (where relevant):
- URL structure
- Keyword research & opportunities
- Labeling and naming conventions
- Site architecture
- Technical issues
- Design implications on SEO efforts
- Internal linking strategy
- External linking strategy
- Site content quality and strategy
- On page SEO factors
- Crawl issues
- Duplicate content issues
- Current analytics
- Current search engine indexing
- Potential link preservation issues